The editorial board of the journal "Problems of Legality" informs the authors that they bear full personal responsibility for incorrect borrowing or use of research results of others and adherence to the ethics of scientific citation.
Authors must ensure:
- the originality of the articles submitted, that is, materials that have not been published in other publications in any languages;
- the absence of plagiarism;
- links to relevant sources if there is the use of works or texts of third parties.
Journal "Problems of Legality" uses Strike Plagiarism software to detect plagiarism.
The editorial board takes the following measures to prevent plagiarism:
- the computer software checks the article for borrowings from the works of third parties without appropriate links to the source;
- a conclusion is made about the absence or presence of plagiarism when considering the article.
Plagiarism in all its forms is unacceptable and is considered unethical.